Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Wow oh wow wow

I would have never expected to weigh myself this morning on day 2 to find I have lost 10 lbs of water weight.  That is 10 pounds and definitely excited about this.  I am also 1 week off of steroids as well and while I do hurt it is still bearable.  More to come later.

Later...

Okay, so forget about bearable.  Something isn't quite right.  I perform a mild to moderate workout at the gym and the longer I am there, mind you I was only there for 1 hour, the worse I am starting to feel.  I am more tired and feeling overheated yet not sweating very much.  When I went home walking was nearly impossible.  I felt as if I had turned to stone all of my muscle were so tight.  I felt weird, and my joints were all killing me.  I even stretched before and after.  I have made sure there was ample protein in my diet and nutrition wise I should be good.  So, what gives?   Suffice to say a muscle relaxer and tylenol are going back into my regimen for now.  However, I will still continue to juice as there must still be other benefits than detoxification. 

No comments:

Post a Comment